Walk to Find a Cure at Relay for Life of Big Country 2018
Relay for Life is coming up Friday, May 4th. It's time to get your teams together and walk for life!
Relay for Life is an emotional evening for all involved. Whether you are a survivor, supporter, or just want to be a part of a great cause you will be affected by this walk.
The evening starts out with the survivor lap and then continues with team members walking laps throughout the evening to raising money. It's a great way to celebrate, remember and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow cancer survivors and caregivers.
There will also be a Luminaria Ceremony, games, food and lots of fun!
I encourage you to come out and experience the most moving walk you will ever be a part of; in celebration, honor or support of someone you love!
- Relay for Life of Big Country
- Theme: Hats Off to Hope
Date & Time:
- Friday, May 4th
- 5 pm - 10 pm
- Festival Gardens (across from the zoo)
- 2070 Zoo Ln.
- Abilene, TX 79602
- Join the Hope Club (earn the suggested goal of $100 or more per person and get a free T-shirt)
- Team Meetings are at 6pm March 8th and April 12th at the Hilton Garden Inn - Lone Star Boardroom (4449 Ridgemont Dr)
- Register online at Relay For Life Abilene
For more information see the Relay website, Facebook page or contact Karen Gray at the American Cancer Society (325) 213.2600 or via email Karenk.Gray@cancer.org.