‘RunTogether’ 5K to Benefit Cancer Services Network on November 18th
The annual RunTogether 5K-1Mile Run/Walk to benefit Cancer Services Network will be held November 18th at Frontier Texas. The community event will focus on hope and help for local cancer patients.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Cancer Services Network patient services programs. The CSN provides financial and emotional support for cancer patients and families in the Big Country.
If you are ready to help out a great cause, have some fun and get in some great exercise then check out the 'RunTogether' 5K.
- RunTogether 5K-1 Mile Run/Walk
Date & Time
- Saturday, November 18th
- 8 am
- Frontier Texas
- 625 N. 1st Street
- Abilene, Tx 79601
- $30 single adult/early registration
- $25 Runner's Club Members
- $15 Youth (15 & under)
- $35 Pajamas With Purpose (support us from home)
- $75 Family (2 adults/2 kids) *$5 each additional child
- $200 Teams *$20 each minimum of 10
- **Race Day Registration will increase $10/per person in each category
To register as an individual or team register online stop by the CSN office at 100 Chestnut Street, Suite100 or contact (325) 672-0040 for more information.