Trent Harmon Plans Debut Album, ‘You Got ‘Em All’
Reigning American Idol champion Trent Harmon has announced the release of his debut album, You Got 'Em All. The 11-track project is due out May 18, after what Harmon says has been a rewarding process.
“It is surreal that this moment is almost here,” Harmon says in a press release. “My album is two years in the making, and it was worth every minute. I’m grateful to have taken the time to write songs, which was something I had never done before. The fact that I have been able to make this album so personal is very special to me."
Harmon had a hand in writing eight of the record's 11 tracks, including the hit title track, working alongside industry legends like Jim Beavers, Keith Urban and Chris Stapleton. The album was produced in Nashville by Jimmy Robbins and Scott Borchetta.
Harmon was the winner in Season 15, the final season of American Idol two years ago in 2016. ABC confirmed American Idol's return in early May. Luke Bryan has joined the panel of judges for the new iteration of the star-making TV series.
Harmon has a full summer schedule lined up, with headlining shows and a few select shows with Rascal Flatts. He's also slated to play CMA Fest in June.
Trent Harmon, You Got 'Em All Track Listing:
1. “You Got ‘Em All” (Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Jordan Minton)
2. “There’s a Girl” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
3. “Hold On” (Jim Beavers, Chris Stapleton)
4. “Her” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
5. “First Five Minutes” (Trent Harmon, Paul DiGiovanni, Adam Hambrick)
6. “Money’s On You” (Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson)
7. “’Cause I Do” (Trent Harmon, Josh Kerr, Nick Wayne)
8. “On Paper” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
9. “My Somebody” (Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
10. “Falling (Remix)” (Dallas Davidson, Brett James, Keith Urban)
11. “Chandelier” (Sia Furler, Jesse Shatkin)
What Are American Idol's Former Country Contestants Doing Now?