Against his father's good advice, a young man decided to see what would happen if he were to microwave a glow stick.

What happened is, the glow stick exploded all over Jack, apparently got in his eyes and it ruined (as his father calls it) his "beautiful shirt". After a minute of two of panic on the part of both Jack and his dad, they both cooled off and managed to get the illuminated situation under control. Now that you know everyone is okay, you can enjoy the video and laugh at some of the ridiculous conversation between Jack and his dad.

Personally, I'm glad Jack attempted this stunt. If he hadn't, I probably would have tried it eventually, and ruined one of my shirts.

More From 92.5 The Ranch