Look Inside This Stunning Texas Airbnb with Its Pool and Spiral Staircase
Next time you're road-tripping to Austin with 24 of your besties, here's a great place to spend a few nights. Live like a local and find out for yourself what the Serene 2 House Compound is all about.
Bask in the sun by the pool or next to one of those huge picturesque windows. The perfect vacation rental in east Austin is just a few blocks from downtown. The listing claims to be monitored by cameras and "noise detection devices" at all times. That in itself blew me away. See what I mean:
*Please note, that this property does not allow smoking, prolonged drinking, and partying outside. If you’re a smoker or a disrespectful, loud, or rowdy group, THIS SPACE IS NOT FOR YOU. The property has outdoor cameras and noise detection devices that are monitored at all times.* Source: Airbnb Serene 2 House Compound
This is also a great place for business travelers. It's a short walk to the Convention Center, Rainey Street, downtown Austin, and ten minutes (by car) to the airport. I've always thought Austin is pretty eccentric, a fun-crazy weird kind of city.
This Airbnb does have some strict rules one must abide by and sign off on:
- 25 GUEST MAX between the two houses
- occupancy monitored and enforced
- parking: 5 dedicated spots total
- no parking on the street
- if you are bringing more than 5 vehicles, ask before booking
- Airbnb only calculates fees for up to 16 guests
- if more than 16 guests, please indicate how many by messaging the host
- please note: additional person fees will apply